Land Of Nod: Design for Kids and People That Used to be Kids
The Honest Company



Dear Paislee

You are the daughter I always wanted. I know parenting a girl can come with its challenges but I will always do my best.

I will always try to be patient with you as you learn and discover new things. I will try to slow down and let you do things on your own.

I will always be your biggest supporter.

I will always encourage you to follow your dreams.

 I will never judge you. At times I'm sure I will be disappointed in your decisoins but I will never make you feel unloved.

I hope that you always feel comfortable talking to me about anything and everything. I want to be your biggest confidant. I want you to know that I will always be there for you. I will always be there to help you make tough decisions.

I will try to let you chose your own path and make your own decisions, even if it isn't something I would have chosen for myself. I will let you make you're own mistakes and learn from them.

I will cry with you when you get your heart broken for the first time. I will teach you to never settle for anything less then you deserve. I will teach you to always value and respect yourself.

Never value your worth on the amount of friends you have or the number of boys that like you.

I want you to understand that you wont always feel happy and thats ok, everyone has off days.

Always try your best and always finish what you start. Do things that you are proud of. Never give up on anything.

Be kind to everyone.

You will always be your own worst critic and biggest judge but try not to take yourself too seriously.

I will never expect you to make the mistakes I made. I will understand that you are a different person then the person I am or was.

Smile and Laugh as much as possible.

Follow your heart.

You are capable of amazing things.

-You Mom



Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *