Land Of Nod: Design for Kids and People That Used to be Kids
The Honest Company


I have had so many people ask me how I like my Bugaboo Stroller, so I decided to do a review!
I have a 2011 Bugaboo Cameleon stroller that I received from a friend when Paislee was about 14 months old. She is now 26 months old so I think I have been using it long enough to be able to give an honest thorough review.


 I have a few favorite features when it comes to this stroller, I cant really narrow it down to just 1! One of the features I love is the Bugaboo seat. It can face forward and can also face the parent, my daughter only wanted to face me for the first couple of months and having a happy baby makes walks so much more enjoyable. The seat has so many recline options, I can have her sitting up all the way or laying down flat. This comes in handy when we are on a walk and she falls asleep. 

The next thing I love about this stroller is the huge storage basket. I can fit our huge diaper bag, a coat and a blanket underneath and still have extra room. The storage bag also has a drawstring so if it is packed full you can pull the drawstring tight so you don't have to worry about  anything falling out while walking around. 
The extendable handle is awesome! My husband is 6'5 so this makes it easy for him to push the stroller without having to bend over and make it uncomfortable for him. 

The wheels on this stroller are great and make any terrain easy to tackle. Even though when I was given this stroller one of the wheels were bent so that made it a little hard to push at times. 

The sun canopy extends a lot further then any other stroller I have seen or owned, and since I live in Nevada that is a very great thing to have, I can extend it all the way and my daughter is shaded completley. The Sun canopy is also removable, which has come in handy as my daughter has gotten taller! There are tons of fun color options for the Sun Canopy as well. 

The style and design of a stroller are very important to me, I will push it around in all different social settings and it is nice to have a stroller that catches someone's eye. I have gotten so many compliments while out and about with the Bugaboo and it always makes me smile. This stroller is so chic and versatile. You can push this wearing tennis shoes or high heels. 

The only thing I don't %100 love about this stroller is that you have to take off the seat to fold it and store it, but in the large scheme of things this really isn't a huge deal.

I have enjoyed this stroller so much and it has made walks and being out and about fun and easy. It has met all my needs as far as a stroller goes. 
To check out the new Bugaboo strollers and products visit the Bugaboo website!

If you have any further questions about this stroller feel free to email me or comment and I will try to answer any questions you have. 




I am not sponsored or affiliated with Bugaboo, all opinions are my own.



Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *