Land Of Nod: Design for Kids and People That Used to be Kids
The Honest Company

Yesterday we went to a huge craft fair at a local park called Art in the Park. Its something I look foreword to every year. The have awesome food venders and so many cool booths to look at. I didn't end up buying anything but food this year but it was still fun! This year they had a really cool kid section set up and Paislee had a lot of fun. They had a women dressed up as Elsa, and Paislee ran right into her arms (Note to self, Paislee will go to a stranger dressed like a princess). They had and arts and crafts section for the kids and we made a bead necklace and bracelet. It's something that I hadn't done with Paislee before and it was really fun to watch her concentration and joy as she put the beads on the string. It's definitely something we will be doing at home now!

I always look foreword to the food there but I was more excited about it this year, probably the pregnancy talking haha

It's one of the only times during the year when I get cotton candy! Yay!




Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *