Land Of Nod: Design for Kids and People That Used to be Kids
The Honest Company

Today was one of those days, I woke up already feeling emotionally drained. I got out of bed, put my big girl panties on and poured a cup of coffee. 


Some days you just have to put on a smile and go through the motions. I decided to keep busy, I feel better when I keep busy. 
 

We cleaned, made sun catchers, played, sang songs, had a random dance party, did a nature treasure hunt, built forts and dug in the dirt. 

 
 
 
What started out as a "I want to stay in bed all day" kinda day, turned into a not so bad one. 

 
 

My favorite part of the day was Paislee telling me she had a good day and had a lot of fun making the "window things" with me. 
Oh, and I may have bribed them with strawberries to clean their room. 
 



Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *