Land Of Nod: Design for Kids and People That Used to be Kids
The Honest Company




My daughter loves play dough and every time we go to the store she asked to get some. I decided to make my own. So I looked through Pinterest and found a recipe I liked, and then made a sight adjustment to it. 

What you'll need 
A bowl
2 tbsp Coconut oil
2 cups Flour 
1/2 cup Salt 
2 tbsp Cream of tarter 
1/2 cup Blueberries 
1 1/2 cup Water

(Takes about 10 minutes to make) 

Directins
1)place 1 1/2 cup water in a pot and put on high to boil. 
2)grab a bowl and put the flour, salt, and  cream of tartar in. Mix all together 
3)add coconut oil and mix. 
4)add in water once it is boiling, mix all together. 
5)put the blueberries in the microwave for 30 seconds, with a fork mash the blueberries up. Then strain out the juice into the mixture, mix it al together. 
6)let cool for 10-15 minutes. 
7)PLAY!!

It was so easy and Paislee loved helping me make it! 





Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *