My Daughter
I often look at my daughter and I am overcome with emotion and love. Every day she makes me happy and fills my life with so much joy I often wonder if my heart will explode.
I thank god every day for giving me this precious life to take care of. For choosing me to be her mom. There are no words to describe my love for this little girl.
Every day I strive to be a good mom, to teach my daughter how to be caring and loving. To live my life in a way that my daughter will be proud of. I tell her every day how smart and beautiful she is and how much I love her. I hope she understands.
I pray that I am a good mom. I ask for guidance, I pray that I will be everything she needs. I hope that she grows up knowing how amazing she is. I hope that she grows up to be a good person and that she always treats herself and others with respect. I hope that she always remembers her manners and is kind.
I pray that some day she will find a man who treats her as well as her father treats me. I pray that she will find true love and will hold onto it, because there is nothing better then true love.
I pray that she will work hard in life and never expect anything to be handed to her. I hope she follows her heart and every dream of hers will come true.
I pray that my daughter has a full happy life.
I pray that I can be the best mother I can be.





